SuperStart/AT is a resource designed to help your ministry share Jesus with preteen students in an ever-changing environment. Whether you're adjusting to a pandemic or meeting normally, SuperStart/AT provides what you need to give students a meaningful encounter with Jesus.
The theme for SuperStart/AT is "Treasured" and centers around Deuteronomy 26:18, teaching students that their true value and worth is found in God who treasures them.
With flexible, age-intentional content, you can use SuperStart/AT as a weekend event, in your normal weekly programming, in a small group setting or any other way you can dream up.
- Three 45-60 minute, interactive SuperStart video sessions.
- Four small group sessions through the CIY Convos App, an app designed to help small groups have meaningful conversations.
- A practical, measurable Kingdom work challenge for your preteens.
- Digital resources to support your experiences including countdown videos, teaching slides, adult leader meeting videos and parent tools.
- Student booklets integral to helping your preteens interact with and take ownership of the experience.
- Free shipping.
Every SuperStart/AT order contains 25 student booklets. Need more? Check out the SuperStart/AT Student Booklets product to order more!